In an effort to protect the general health of the public, we are following Governor Newsom’s “Stay At Home” Order and temporarily limiting certain access to our office. However, we know that hearing and communication are essential in a time of emergency. At Torrance Audiology Center, we are able to continue providing hearing health services through this challenging time.
- We are able to provide a variety of hearing health services through individual appointments, phone calls, emails, and video chat platforms. Please call our office at (424) 257-8285 for more information and scheduling.
- We are using strict CDC guidelines to clean and sanitize all areas, waiting rooms, test booths, offices.
- We will continue to work with our physician referral partners to deliver the best patient care.
Please continue to check our website for updates.
For more with information from Governor Newsom’s Office, please visit: covid19.ca.gov
Everyone has a role to play in staying healthy. Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) by taking the following preventative actions:
- Stay at home if you have fever, respiratory symptoms or believe you are sick.
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces including: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
- Disinfect surfaces that may be contaminated with germs after cleaning. See a list of products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens claims, maintained by the American Chemistry Council Center for Biocide Chemistries (CBC). Labels contain instructions for safe and effective use of the cleaning product including precautions you should take when applying the product, such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation while using the product.
- Practice hand hygiene. Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.